Official Badger Youtube Channel?

Hangout of the Badger Squad, catch up on the latest news and rumors.
The Public Forum is open to friends of the squadron.

Moderators: Commanders, NCO, Officers

PsImLuke
Squad Officer

Official Badger Youtube Channel?

Postby PsImLuke » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:55 pm

I spoke about having a badger youtube channel before, but I think it would be a really good idea to have a channel for some of the epic adventures we have as a family on all games!

Maybe do like a spotlight for some of the badgers videos that feel worthy of a upload to the channel? I can help with this channel a lot with the experience that I have with youtube. Who knows maybe we could get this channel partnered and earn some side cash for say the crews teamspeak or say future games with servers to rent and what not?

Let me know what you guys think about this :)

Szyporyn
Squad CO

Re: Official Badger Youtube Channel?

Postby Szyporyn » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:40 pm

I think this is a GOOD idea as long as we have people maintaining it.

I'd say we have a go on this - better get a channel with a proper name ASAP before someone else takes it. So please do go ahead and do some of the ground work.

Even if we decide to ABSOLUTELY NOT do this - well then we just don't....

PsImLuke
Squad Officer

Postby PsImLuke » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Szyporyn wrote:I think this is a GOOD idea as long as we have people maintaining it.

I'd say we have a go on this - better get a channel with a proper name ASAP before someone else takes it. So please do go ahead and do some of the ground work.

Even if we decide to ABSOLUTELY NOT do this - well then we just don't....

Sounds good mate, could you inbox me a email and password that we could use for this so I can also give the details to some of the others that would help me?

Edit- I will just make a email and password relating to the squad.

PsImLuke
Squad Officer

Postby PsImLuke » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY0cE ... DS10eJ2Y3Q

Okay so hear is the channel so far, I can change anything at any point so don't worry nothing is permanent!

As you can see I left out the badger twitch channel name because I noticed a post that we was going to create a badger twitch channel...

Once I know what channel name we all decide on I can edit the channel art and just add it in, unless you guys just want me to create a twitter and twitch for the squad as we already have a facebook for the team!

PLEASE include your thoughts or suggestions as I don't want to be the only one hear making decisions on the social media side :D

Also splynx I need you to be able to verify that you own this website so we can get a custom URL instead of that random numbers and letters,

https://www.google.com/webmasters/verif ... =alternate

There are the options they give to be able to verify it, but I believe you need to be signed into the youtube account for it to actually work..
- Luke

Microlws
Squad XO

Postby Microlws » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:10 am

That is a great idea mate, and i think the banner looks amazing :)

PsImLuke
Squad Officer

Postby PsImLuke » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:33 am

Microlws wrote:That is a great idea mate, and i think the banner looks amazing :)

Thanks mate :)

Szyporyn
Squad CO

Postby Szyporyn » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Wow!

Nice job!

I'll have a look see what I did choose as the default "badger" login and PW other places.

Also I will submit what ideas I have - and suggest we sticky this topic (which I will do now)

PsImLuke
Squad Officer

Postby PsImLuke » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:11 am

Szyporyn wrote:Wow!

Nice job!

I'll have a look see what I did choose as the default "badger" login and PW other places.

Also I will submit what ideas I have - and suggest we sticky this topic (which I will do now)

Thank you mate :) But with the verify thing, your in no rush because we can also get a custom URL by reaching 500 subscribers but that could take a long time to get..

Also thanks for the sticky :D

Return to “Public Forum”